Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh, the Insanity - Part Two

This is a follow up to my last post on this ...seat.. post.  Sigh.



Okay - I'm done trying to polish this. I mixed the MAAS metal polish and the Brasso, but can't get this any more polished. Still looking for ideas on this or the harsh news that this may be as good as this post can look. Go ahead and break it to me - I can take it.




Here's the next question for the VintageRacingBicycles.com community: What logo is this? I'll post this question on Twitter as well as all the other usual spots and answer back to this post when I get the correct answer.




If you're thinking "Colnago," then where's the "clubs" symbol? Or did that come in a later iteration of their logo? It's not Cinelli... Campagnolo? 


Someone out there will know the answer... let's see who gets it first. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...