Saturday, December 29, 2012

Question from the Classic and Vintage Bicycle Community


A visitor to this blog just wrote me and I told him that I'd post his question on this site as well as the Vintage Racing Bicycles Facebook page. Here's his question:

Vintage Racing bicycles,
 
I have a Masi GC 1980s and notice that the vertical stiffness of the frame while riding is noticeably stiffer than other frames in my collection. 

 
Because of this charcteristic, I had the rake of the fork increased by Ed Litton.  There is some improvement but very slight.  


Wondering if other Masi GC owners with frames of this era experience the same ride.
 
Best Regards,
[visitor]


If anyone has an answer, please leave a comment below. Thank you!

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...